Shipping & Delivery
TRACK YOUR PACKAGE
- When your order is shipped you will receive an email notification with tracking number so you can track your package. PLEASE NOTE- Unfortunately, once shipped we cannot control how fast the USPS gets your order to you. We are also not responsible if your package gets lost or takes longer to get to you than USPS guidelines. We are not responsible for items getting lost due to you providing the wrong address at checkout. Please double check this.
Almost all our items are made to order. Orders will ship within 14 business days. During certain peak seasons (Christmas, Mother's Day, Valentine's Day) shipping may take longer. Our current turn around time is always shown on the sidebar of our site.
We do our absolute best to get orders out in a timely manner:)
- We ship Internationally to many countries. Please be aware that customs and duties taxes may be charged by your country upon arrival. HorseFeathers Gifts is NOT responsible for these fees and cannot determine how much they will be. These taxes are determined by the destination country and are NOT included in your shipping costs. All duties and taxes must be paid at time of delivery.
- We charge a 15% RESTOCKING FEE for all refused packages. If a customer decides to refuse a shipment from us, they are still responsible for the original shipping charges, any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that are incurred on the package (on both the original and return shipments), and the cost of returning the package to our studio.
- This amount will be subtracted from the refund total when received. In the event that the cost of the shipping, duties and taxes exceeds the cost of the merchandise, the customer's credit card will be charged any additional fees that are incurred for the refused package.
CHANGE OF ADDRESS
- Occasionally customers enter an incorrect address at checkout. If you have made an error please be sure to contact us ASAP at email@example.com. We cannot guarantee that the change can be made, but we will do our best! Unfortunately, we cannot change the address after it has shipped.
RETURN TO SENDER
- Return to sender packages are those that are returned back to us as undeliverable. All return to sender charges will be passed on to the customer. All of our packages are insured. High value packages may require a signature upon delivery. UPS & USPS will generally make 3 delivery attempts before they mark the package "return to sender". If there is an error in the shipping address causing the package to be returned, there will be a charge to resend to the corrected address. Please review your shipping address carefully before you submit your order. If you see a problem and need us to fix the address please contact us as soon as possible.
LOST OR STOLEN PACKAGES IN TRANSIT
- HorseFeathers Gifts is not responsible for damages that may occur to merchandise during shipping, including merchandise that is lost in transit. If this occurs please contact your local post office to file an insurance claim.
- We suggest sending returns with proof of delivery.