April Beaded Bracelet Workshop | In Person Event
Create your own custom beaded bracelet with the HFG Golden Girls. In this workshop you will receive step-by-step instructions as well as tips and tricks of designing beaded jewelry. The supplies provided will allow you to create 4-5 beaded bracelets of your own with a carefully curated set of gemstones.
Class fee includes:
- 1 hours of instruction
- Top quality beads
- Linen pouch for your guests’ handmade treasures
- 2-3 HFG Golden Girls to assist in beaded jewelry making fun during the 1 hour event
- Each guest pays individually for their spot in the workshop. All attendees must pay prior to the event. If you are paying for a group then add the correct quantity of guests attending.
- Please contact us to set up your event prior to having guests purchase tickets.
No prior jewelry experience or skill required. Perfect for ages 13+
Where: 121 east second street, suite 140, Owensboro, KY
When: April 10th, 1pm
Caring for your bracelet
Here are a few tips to ensure that you will be able to enjoy it for as long as possible:
Always remember to treat your bracelets gently and with care.
Never overstretch the elastic band - stretching it over your hands is okay.
Remove your bracelets before being exposed to chlorine or salt water, These can lead to the stones becoming dull and the bracelet deteriorating more quickly.
Remove your bracelet before sleeping and participating in vigorous physical activity.
Avoid direct contact with hairspray, makeup, lotion and perfume.
Store your bracelets in a soft pouch or box to keep other items from scratching the surface of the beads.
We create each piece with the utmost love and care. Though, if your jewelry happens to break within 90 days of purchase, we’ll restring it at no charge to you. Shoot us an email today to get the process started!
If more than 90 days have passed since your purchase, we are happy to restring it for a fee of $5. You can arrange your repair by following the instructions here.
- The $5 fee covers repair. You are responsible for the shipping cost to send the item in to us.
- If your repair requires the replacement of stones or metal components that are no longer available, we’ll be sure to let you know as soon as possible and do our very best to find a similar substitute.
All repairs must be authorized before being sent to us and MUST include our repair form. Any unauthorized claims will be forfeited upon receipt.
**The current turnaround time for repairs is 2-3 weeks from the time we receive your piece.