Skip to content
With proper care your HFG jewels should last a lifetime. Here are some helpful tips!
- Remove rings when washing your hands, doing the dishes or using lotions.
- Avoid showering, swimming or working out in your jewels.
- When you’re not wearing your pieces, store them in a jewelry box or jewelry bag to keep them from collecting dust.
- Polish up your silver or gold jewels with our signature polishing cloth or pads.
That being said, things happen and we are happy to repair any of your HFG jewels. If you need a repair, follow the steps below. If your jewelry arrived broken, please contact us immediately.
- Shoot us an email and let us know the problem. Please be sure to provide your order number.
- Ship the item back to us : HorseFeathers Gifts Attn: Repairs P.O. Box 22903 Owensboro, KY 42304
- Standard repairs can take up to 4 weeks.
- A HFG Golden Girl will contact you when we have received your item and start processing your repair.
What if I need by bracelet larger or smaller?
- Our standard bracelet size is approximately 7.25- 7.5 inches. If you need a smaller or larger size, we’re happy to customize the length to fit your wrist. To get your exact measurement wrap a tape measure tightly around the bone of your wrist. Put this exact measurement in the notes. We will add 1/2" for wiggle room. Simply leave us a note in the "Notes to HFG" box at checkout with your wrist measurement.
- Please note that custom sizing is made to order and can take 2+ weeks to ship.